This is a very simplified example of manifestation. It is basically altering energy around you to manifest your wishes into reality. Most of the people think of manifestation as they think of money or wealth instantly.
Manifestation involves in changing the energy around you directly. It is also not the same like techniques of positive thinking or setting a goal or law of attraction. Manifestation is not an instant technique. But at the same time, it allows you to create what exactly you want in specific terms.
You are changing the future and not the present when you manifest. Imagine that just like waves, future is flowing towards you. You are programming one of the waves with the thing that you want during manifestation.
These are three basic steps to start with manifestation successfully.
1. Define Your Desire
Before you start manifestation, decide what your goal is. You have to be very clear about what you are seeking for. For example, if you are manifesting a new house, be very clear and specific. Be specific about the location, model, size, facilities and colours etc, etc, etc. Imagine how will you feel while receiving the title of ownership. You can think or imagine your dream job or promotion or increase pay band etc. To get the better result, make sure your thoughts are of best quality. Imagine the body language of the interviewer, the atmosphere of the place of interview. You should also imagine all aspects about your feelings (fear, curiousity, happiness and excitement etc.) from beginning till the end.
Avoid being too specific in your manifestations. For example, if you are manifesting a relationship, you should manifest it with all human beings of the universe. If you manifest with a specific person, that person may not return the same feeling or energy back to you. However, the universe can present you someone who returns your feelings with the best possible match.
The second basic step of manifestation is to sit comfortably and clear your mind. The more peace your mind has, the clearer the signal you will receive from your mind and send to the universe. Then, the manifestation will begin with much faster and accurately.
3. Develop the Desire
Developing the desire or wish is the first place to start in manifestation. You should feel and maintain child-like innocence, belief in your thoughts is crucial. Once you get clear thought and pictures in your mind, project it to the universe through visualization. Focus on manifestation solely on one topic or goal. If your thoughts are shifting from one topic to another, stop there. And resume it once again after your mind is prepared to focus on one goal.
Instead of feeling like throwing a penny in wishing well, send it to the universe. To accelerate your spiritual development, Manifestation is very powerful tool. It also brings balance into all aspects of your life. You can use manifestation technique to develop spiritual skills, create new relationships, develop character traits. You should not limit it to financial gain or any material things, or any one goal. It’s a beneficial tool and can be used continuously for rest of your life.
Concise Checklists of Creative Manifestation:
- Make clear thought on your goal.
- Listen to your intuition, think, meditate to make sure how strong is this goal for you.
- Imagine all that good pictures which will result in manifestation.
- Find a lonely and calm place and sit where you will not be disturbed.
- Relax your body and mind. Feel the beauty of atmosphere and accept it in your mind.
- Change your breathing process to improve relaxation of your thought, mind and body.
- Visualize detailed mental image and feel it in your mind of what your desire to achieve.
- Slowly and steadily use all the five senses of hearing, sight, touch, taste and smell during imagination.
- Punch desire and feelings into your mental image.
- Visualize for about 10 minutes twice a day, before going to sleep and after waking up.
- Continuity is the key success. Without any break maintain consistency with your visualization with patience, faith and hope.
- Strive to stay positive, both in thoughts and feelings, and also when you speak. Drive for positive thoughts and feelings, even during when you speak.
- During the day, as and when negative thought and doubts arises replace them with positive thoughts.
- To recognize opportunities and take advantages, always keep your mind open.
- While finishing the visualization session, attentively say to yourself “Every Moment I excel making my life enchanting blissful and purposeful”.
- Keep an open mind for ideas, wisdom, intuition and opportunities. Creative manifestation will open the locked doors, but often, you will have to take action.
- Don’t be passive, waiting for things to happen by themselves. Whenever you can, take action.
Use the power of imagination not only for yourself but also for welfare of other people too. Always be sure that all that you are creating is good for all involved, and will cause no harm to yours or other’s environment. Never try to use it for getting something that belongs to others.
Most of the time, it will happen in a natural and gradual manner, one thing leading to another. Though, the manifestation of your goal might sometimes happen in a sudden and expected manner.
If you desire money, it won’t necessarily drop on your head from the sky. Probably, you won’t win it in the lottery. It will more likely arrive into your life through a new job, a promotion, a business deal, or through various other channels.
It is always better to think and visualize only what you really and truly want. Be careful of what you think and how you feel. Otherwise, you might attract situations that you do not really want.
If you have any questions, suggestions please revert with your comment box below. Share it with your friends.Tags: Visualization Benefits